Master Craft Industrial Equipment Corp. offers more mast options than any other manufacturer, with 2- and 3-stage masts from 10' to 24' and a free lift option as well. The carriage widths are 60", 72", 84", and 96".
We are one of the few remaining rough terrain forklift manufacturers that fabricate masts in house. We are a vertically integrated company whose core belief is to dedicate all core elements of manufacture and lift operation under direct control. Our masts and carriages come with a number of specific elements that characterize the high quality that comes with our machines.
Our masts are manufactured with high-strength I-beam rails for mast durability and high lift. We also ensure that all masts manufactured are high visibility, see-through masts that give maximum operator visibility. Furthermore, in order to both specialize and strengthen our masts, we manufacture masts with canted carriage rollers, mast impact blocks, and extra side-thrust rollers. Finally, we manufacture some of the best-integrated masts in the industry - from our internal reeving to our integrated fork positioning systems (which do not degrade the load center or lift capacity of the vehicle). Our masts are a strong feature that can only be bought with a Master Craft vehicle.
Moreover, many rough terrain forklift manufacturers 'sub out' the mast construction step of rough terrain forklift manufacturing. In some cases, this can lead to a small standard list of mast sizes. If anything outside of the list is ordered, the customer is either hit with a higher price or a longer delivery time. Not so with Master Craft Industrial Equipment Corp. - we manufacture all of our masts (up to 16,000 lb. capacity) in house. We do not derate or degrade lift capacities. No matter what mast, carriage, or options are added, each Master Craft lift is designed to carry its fully specified lift capacity at 24" LC. This gives us a strong advantage!
Some Mast Features are as Follow:
- 2-Stage Masts - 10', 12', 14', 16'
- 3-Stage Masts - 12', 15', 18', 21', 24'
- 3-Stage Free Lift Masts - 12', 15', 18', 21', 24'
- Carriage Widths - 60", 72", 84", 96"
Standard on All Masts:
- Mast Side Shift
- Load Backrest
- Additional Side-Thrust Rollers
- Mast Impact Blocks/Bushings
Optional Mast Add-Ons:
- Hook Carriage or Shaft Type
- Integrated Fork Positioners in All Widths
- Carriage Rotators, 45 Degrees
- Additional Hydraulic Functions for Extra Attachments
- Chrome-Plated Side Shift Pins
- Additional Mast-Mounted Lights
- Super Duty Masts for Extreme Applications & Salvage Yards
- Extended Length Tilt Cylinders, 10K - 12K